That NiteFlirt has policies that can protect you and your business?
Have you read the site’s Flirt Policy?
Have you read your rights and responsibilities?
You’re running your own business now! Take the time.
You can ask NiteFlirt to remove abusive feedback. Write them using the Flirt Support ticket/policies/abuse.
NiteFlirt does not permit Members (us) to take any actions that may undermine the integrity of the feedback system. This includes giveaways in exchange for ratings, placing calls to accounts you own with the intent of leaving positive feedback, and placing calls to other Flirts with the intent of leaving negative feedback. Flirts are not allowed to leave responses to negative feedback on their Flirt Profile or listings without customer consent. But, customers also cannot abuse the feedback system.
NiteFlirt may remove feedback in the following limited situations:
- The feedback was written with the sole intention of describing or commenting on NiteFlirt itself and not the Flirt or the Flirt Services.
- The feedback contains personal identifying information about a Member, including real name, address, phone number or email address.
- The feedback is left by a Flirt for her or himself (whether directly or indirectly, using secondary Member names or third parties to leave such feedback).
- The feedback is left by a Member who provided NiteFlirt with false contact information during the registration process, and cannot be contacted.
- *A Member leaves multiple ratings or feedback entries in order to harass one or more Members. If NiteFlirt, in its sole discretion, finds feedback to be of a harassing nature NiteFlirt may remove all but the original feedback.
- If NiteFlirt, in its sole discretion, determines the written feedback contains personal attacks, the written portion may be removed.
- The feedback refers to another Member’s feedback, mentions other Flirts, or includes links, URLs or information promoting another website.
- Feedback containing obscene language or referencing prohibited content.
- Feedback describing trouble downloading a file, disconnected calls may be removed if the Flirt agrees to refund their earnings to the Member. The Member will be credited for the cost of the transaction.
- Feedback mistakenly left or intended for another Flirt will be considered for removal only when the Member responsible informs NiteFlirt of the error.
NiteFlirt receives a court order requesting the removal of the feedback.
There is some discussion about NITEFLIRT encouraging customers to give us 1 star and receive money back for the transaction.
“Satisfaction Guarantee We want every purchase you make on NiteFlirt to be a satisfactory experience. If it isn’t, we’ll credit your Member account for the amount of the call, up to a limit of $25. To receive a refund, we ask that you do the following: •Leave detailed, written feedback on the Member’s feedback page describing why the call was unsatisfactory. •Give the Member a one-star feedback rating. •Fill out and submit our Customer Support Form within seventy-two (72) hours of the purchase for which you’d like to be credited. Please include the purchase’s time, date, and amount. We will review your claim and reserve the right to credit your Member account, either partially or in full, for the transaction. We reserve the right to refuse a refund.”
While I have never personally had this happen there are flirts who engage in GFE who get too close to their customer’s and when he doesn’t get what he wants from you, will engage in this. Don’t let that happen to you! If a call is going south, hang up! If a customer is getting too personal, stop that in it’s tracks! If a customer is asking for in-person contact PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE! But, we also reserve the right to refund a call’s income and *HAVE HIS FEEDBACK REMOVED.
How to prevent your listings from getting suspended.
Prohibited Content on your listings and home page!
When using NiteFlirt, including but not limited to NF Mail, Chat and Calls, or creating content for listings, Goody Bags, Chat, NF Mail and leaving Feedback, Members are expected to follow all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances relating to obscene and indecent content and communications. While obscenity is not always easy to define and depends on the standards in your area, NiteFlirt specifically prohibits any listing or mail that includes, without limitation, the following subject matter:
- Child Pornography or any depiction of a child. Discussions about your kids, what you were like before you were 18, the term “Lolita” or kids in general is not allowed. This includes content which suggests you may be younger than 18, and references to High School. Wish lists with children’s items are not permitted. Images of children are not permitted. If a photo includes a minor under the age of 18, it is not permitted on NiteFlirt.
- Incest and Incest Fantasies including “step” relations and “Daddy,” “Mommy,” “Grandmother,” “Aunt,” or any fantasy about a family member. Even a third cousin twice removed. No family relations, period. Flirts may use terms like Grandma, Mother, or the like if, and only if, it is used to describe their character. While you may use the term MILF or GILF no other terms for “Mother”, “Daddy”, “Grandmother” or other family members are allowed in Member Names.
- Underage Role-Play, including all types of Age Play.
- Bestiality, including images or depictions of animals
- Rape Sex, Rape Fantasies or other non-consensual content (even if consented to) including abduction fantasies and “forced” intoxication. You can say “Intox”
- Penetration with all four limbs bound
- Blood, knife or needle play
- Toilet, Scat, Urination, Enemas, Roman Showers and Menstrual content, or anything related or that could be construed as one of these topics.
- ABDL (Adult Baby Diaper Lovers), Adult Babies
- Crushing of animals including insects
- Racial slurs However Race Play seems to be OK.
- Drugs including the use of illegal drugs, medical marijuana, 420 culture, or images of drugs.
Explicit or suggested willingness to violate NiteFlirt’s policies such as “no taboos”, “no limits” and “no restrictions”.
- Escort services or in-person meetings even if you are a ProDomme you cannot advertise where you are located, your dungeon names or meeting in person for ProDomme sessions, nor link to your website which advertises in-person meetings.
WHAT NITEFLIRT RULES ARE REGARDING YOUR LISTINGS’ CONTENT AND GOODIE BAGS
This is the face of a pedophile, yes they REALLY EXIST, so next time you entertain a ‘fantasy’